Industries ~ Technologies ~ Markets ~ Air Quality Control Systems Report
AQCS and CCS
FGD – LNB/SCR/SNCR – ESP/FF/HED – CCS
Co-benefits and Hybrids
Air Quality Control Systems Report includes:
- Market forecasts of AQCS in $ to 2022 for each country and technology.
- The penetration of each AQCS technology is tabulated for the eleven countries which account for 80% of global emissions from 2000, with forecasts of penetration to 2020.
- Air Quality has made extraordinary progress in the last two decades, but is it enough? Can this progress keep up with the ever rising demand for energy in the developing world? What will happen in 25 years?
- Europe, the United States and Japan have set demanding emissions limits. China, the world’s largest emitter, has exceeded these limits, so has Korea. After a slow start, India is now rising to its huge challenge. Indonesia is actively studying both countries to map its own path.
- The AQCS technologies are analysed in detail, and co-benefits outlined.
- CCS Carbon Capture and Storage has been a successful technology in industry for 30 years. The reasons and economics are analysed and application for the power sector is analysed.
- The EU ETS and UN CDM carbon markets – their structure and failures.
- Competitive analysis of AQCS vendors.
AQCS $ SALES
Technologies – FGD, LNB, SCR/SNCR, ESP, FF, HED
Countries – USA, China, Japan, India, Korea, Germany, Indonesia, Poland, Turkey, South Africa, Bangladesh
Sales in $ – 2018 to 2022
AQCS MARKET ANALYSIS
Penetration of each AQCS technology in 11 leading countries – FGD, LNB, SCR/SNCR, ESP, FF, HED
Annually from 2000 to 2020
Average cost of each technology
THE ENVIRONMENTAL EQUATION
AQCS and CCS are two important measures in the complex Environmental Equation of Climate Change & Air Quality.
What are the others and how do they affect them?
THE EMISSIONS, THEIR SOURCES AND CONTROLS
Carbon dioxide – CO2 – CCS Carbon Capture and Storage
Sulphur dioxide – SO2 – FDG Flue Gas Desulphurisation
Nitrogen oxides – NOx – Low NOx Burners, Overfire Air, Selective Catalytic Reduction
Particulate matter PM – Electrostatic Precipitators, Fabric Filters/Baghouses, High Efficiency Dedusters
NATIONAL EMISSIONS PROFILES AND FUTURE PROJECTIONS
Analysis of emissions of SO2, NOx and PM
Emissions by sectors – power sector, industry, transport, buildings
2015 and projections for 2040
Supercritical (SC), Ultra-supercritical (USC), Advanced ultra-supercritical (A-USC)
Integrated Gasification Coal Combustion IGCC
Air Quality Control Systems Report – ANALYSIS OF THE TECHNOLOGIES
FGD, Flue Gas Desulphurisation
LNB, Low NOx Burners, SCR Selective Catalytic Reduction
ESP, Electrostatic Precipitators, FF Fabric Filters/Baghouses
The technologies and variants, advantages/disadvantages, applications
FLY ASH – GYPSUM
Industry, natural sources/FGD synthetic gypsum, end-users market and consumption
CCS CARBON CAPTURE AND STORAGE
The CCS technological components of capture, transport and storage
Analysis of end-use, EOR enhanced oil recovery, primary/secondary/tertiary recovery
Existing industrial installations, potential and application for the power sector
Cost of EOR
THE CARBON MARKET AND PRICING
List of the world’s carbon trading markets, structures and outcomes
Detailed account of the EU ETS, with commentary on its structure and failures
Global leaders and major Chinese companies